We've finally been treated to several consecutive days of sunshine, and oh how good it feels! Everything is so green and blooming beautifully. Although Troy has been busy on the weekends and evenings finishing up some woodworking projects in Jake's room, we've gotten several projects in the yard done. (One side note on the woodworking, I've been instructed to never ask for another wood building project again, hire it out!) Jake enjoys tinkering in the garage though...he likes hiding Troy's tools and keys to the toolbox, hee hee, mischevious little one. I am slowly finishing the Roman Shades for Jake's room, and then I think we'll take a break and not have any sewing projects for a while.
Troy will be going to Reno/Tahoe Friday for his friend Jake's bachelor party, he's looking forward to some boy time. Jake and I will work on getting some seeds planted in the garden, and I'm sure some playtime. Friday night I will join a group of ladies for some poker, yes, poker! Its all in fun, of course good eats and drinks to go along. Jake will join his buddies Ryan and Jake that evening.
Happy St. Patty's to all! We will be enjoying a feast at our friends the Murphy's home this evening, always look forward to someone else's cooking.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment